Donation Request Guidelines
- Donation requests must be submitted more than 30 days before an event.
- 501(c) (3) tax ID number is required. Please include a copy of your IRS tax exempt letter.
- Organizations and events must be local to the Holland metro area and benefit the local community.
- Our in-kind donations are limited to beer or gift certificates for beer. We cannot donate retail items or cash.
- Submit a Donation Request
Fill out the Donation Request Form below. Please see the guidelines—Is your event local? Do you have a tax ID? Did you submit the request on time?
- We’ll Get Back to You
After review, a member of our staff will be in contact with the requesting organization via email. Please keep in mind that lag time between requesting and receiving a response can be up to six weeks. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Receive Your Donation
If your request is approved, you will receive an official confirmation email from our staff. Confirmation emails include details about your donation and pickup information. All donations will be picked up at:
Big Lake Headquarters
13 West 7th Strees
Holland, Mi 49423
If you have questions about a donation your organization is receiving, please email Big Lake Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.